Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

First month in Sweden

It has been now 1 month I'm here in Sweden and my life here is starting to get in a normal daily routine. I've a good school schedule, well conjugated with my daily trainings.

I've already visited the hospital as I sprained my ankle 1 week ago :/ and I guess it's a good service but not as better as we (Portuguese) think...

I'm adapting quickly to school but it has been hard dealing with swedish.
I'm finally moving for my definitive home next weekend, so I have already been in the real swedish IKEA :D

Two weekends ago I was in Stockholm watching WTS with the best triathletes in the world, I'll later post some pictures of it...

Hope you like it, I'll keep you in touch of my strange experience.

P.S.: We are
in summer and it's 8º!!! I'm freezing :/

A small view of Stockholm

2 comments:

Pumafru said...

Welcome to Sweden Vera!
Hope you will like it here though it might seem a bit cold to you��
Where do you live and study? In Motala?
It will be exciting to follow your blog.
I have daughter in Lisbon. She is also a triathlete, now competing for Portugal.
Take care
Beijos Anna

Vera Vilaca said...

Hello, thank you!!
I'm studying now in Vasteras. thank you for following my blog.
Your daughter has been a great Help to me :)
Kyssar Vera