Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

16 in London!

Last friday, the 17th of January it was 16th birthday. Doubtless a really different one, spent in Sweden and England.

I used to spend my birthdays with my friends and family, people that knew me and people that made me happy everyday. This year, though, was completely different. I was very happy that my friends in Portugal remembered, but I missed them even much that day. Anyway I spent it in my new home (Sweden) with my new friends and I can say it was better than I though it could have ever been. It was funny and an amazing experience.

My day was kind of busy:I woke up at 5 am to swim and then I went to school, at 4pm I was in Västerås Airport, ready to go to London. At 9pm I was finally in one of the greatest cities in the world.

Now the funny stuff: I spent the weekend in London and it was a big shame that it was so few time. I did half of the things I had planned to do and I didn't do any shopping!!! While in there I visited:

- Sherlock Holmes Museum (which I'm a great fan of so I just loved it!)

- The Science Museum (it took me 4 hours to see 1/4 of the museum, I hope I'll go back to the most interesting museum ever)

- I walked a lot in London to see the Big Ben, The Parliament House, The Tower bridge and the London Eye.

The funniest thing was of course running in the Hyde Park.

Here are the best pictures:






































I'm now back home and ready for a lot of study and to keep fighting for my dreams.

No comments: