Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Back from Portugal and to my blog...

I've been absent for some time, I went to Portugal and I didn't have Wi-Fi, so it was hard to write in here.
So a summary of what I have been doing: I was here, in sweden, till the 19th of January, the day I left to Lisbon when I got there the first thing I did was meeting my family and friends. I really missed them and I didn't remember how good it was to be back. I was glad I could be there again, to work out in a warm place and eat good food!!! (I've just eaten lunch in school and it was really bad swedish food)

So christmas came and I had the usual party at home with family and food. I got some presents and a great surprise. I tried to not eat too much once christmas is the international day of calories.


 Good christmas food by my grandmother :)
 My cousins with the christmas tree
Some friends I met

I had two running competitions where I did well both new year's running competitions in Portuguese called São Silvestre. I will write about them in my Triathlon page.

Between Christmas and new year I hang out with my friends, I ran and cycled outside (in sweden that's not possible). 

For New year I traveled to Algarve (South of Portugal) and I celebrated it there with my cousins and parents. the weather was great and in the 1st of january I did my first 2014 dive in the beach of "Manta Rota" in Tavira. 



Now I'm back to Västerås and once it's much colder here I got a bad cold. Anyway I'm back to my normal trainings and I've started school today. It's hard to get back to the daily routine but I'm working on it.

I hope you like it :)

No comments: