Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

First Snow!!

*I wrote this post 1 month ago but I didn't have time ti the pictures (most interesting). Now here they are*

Finally the snow is here!! Last weekend it was the coldest days of my life and it snowed a lot. The temperatures went down to -9°C and quickly everything went white outside.

Of course I enjoyed these first snowy, when on Friday I got home I lay down in the snow and I really liked it. It feels very weird to look around and see so much snow but I'm trying to see it like a normal think in Sweden.
This weekend was great, even with this cold I enjoyed a good running outside and the fist days biking in the snow.


Anyway I keep going to school by bike, people call me crazy, but I find it very funny and better than taking half an hour to pick up the bus to school.

It's now only 10 days!!! to go to Portugal in Christmas vacation and I'm feeling very happy about it, I'm looking forward to get some warm weather :D.

Yesterday I started using Snapchat and I find it very funny so if you have one just message me.

I hope you enjoy my experience and if you have some tips don't hesitate in telling me.






No comments: